Make a bracelet
- Head to how to make bracelets on this website and choose the bracelet you’d like to make.
- Watch the video tutorials or download the instructions if you need extra help.
- Get your materials ready.
- Make your bracelet! Why not make your bracelet in a group and enjoy sharing your making experience?
Give it as a present
- Choose a person: a friend, a neighbour, or a family member.
- Tell them how you made it and why you would like them to wear it. You can also send a photo to the person if you’re not currently with them.
- Send us your making and giving experience story.
- Share and tag us on Social Media! @braceletsandpeace #braceletsandpeace
Sell it for a good cause
- You can make bracelets yourself, or with your friends and sell them to help people and organisations locally.
- You can prepare bracelet kits, with the materials needed and then sell these bracelet kits.
- Lots of local businesses and schools are offering to help us raise money. You could talk to them, then tell us, and we’ll give them a shout-out!
Share a design for a new bracelet
We plan to learn to make new bracelets (as well as other things), so we’d love to receive your designs, your tutorials. Contact us to share yours at firstname.lastname@example.org.